Seasonal Box (Meat & Cheese)
Everything you need to enjoy the classic Friends of Ham 2 Meat 2 Cheese Board at home, we choose the items depending on what's tasting great at the time.
Choose between a Box for 2 where you receive 100g of each cut item and one pack of crackers. Or a Box for 4 where you receive 200g of each cut item and two packs of crackers. Add on one of the alcohol options for that authentic night out at home experience.
You may also add on a loaf of white sourdough from Leeds Bread Coop.
In the Party Box for 6 you'll receive 300g of each cut item, 2 jars of cornichons, 2 jars of chutney and 3 packs of crackers. Party drinks options are 3 bottles of either wine; a case of 12 cans of beer; or a mixed case of each wine and 4 cans of beer.
Included in your box is:
- Ossocollo* - Classic coppa produced with Italian pigs, it has a mild flavour with an intense perfume.
- Archari Salami* - Made from the Large Black pig, this salami has a wonderful depth of flavour and a balanced ratio between leanness and fat. The spice mix for this salami is based on an Indian recipe for pickling going back hundreds of years and consists of a delicate blend including fennel seed, Talicherry black pepper, and fenugreek.
- Rollright (P)* - A mellow, buttery, ‘washed-rind’ cheese based on the classic French cheese Reblochon.
- GoaShee (UnP)* - Comparable to Italian and Spanish hard cheeses, GoatShee is matured for around 6 months and is a beautiful mix between rich sweetness of sheep’s milk together with the delicate floral herbaceous notes from the goats’ milk.
Wild & Fruitful Chutney
- Peter's Yard Sourdough Crispbreads
You can also add on an alcohol option:
Red Wine - Gran Cerdo Tempranillo (2 bottles in the Box for 4)
White Wine - Gran Cerdo White Rioja (2 bottles in the Box for 4)
- Beer - assorted IPAs & Pale Ales (4 cans in the Box for 2, 8 cans in the Box for 4)
All cheeses are freshly cut and wrapped. Softs cheeses are best eaten within 5 - 7 days and hard cheeses within 7 - 10 days. All meats are vacuum-packed and are best eaten within 14 days. Photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
*Please note that meats & cheeses may be replaced subject to availability.
🐷 We deliver locally every Thursday to LS1-21, LS27, LS28 & LS29. It's free if you spend £30 - anything under this we will charge a £2 delivery fee. Cut-off for orders is midday on Wednesday.
🐷 Nationwide Courier Delivery via DPD to any other postcodes is £7.95 or free if you spend £90. Postage for gift vouchers is £1.95.
We dispatch every Wednesday and Thursday - choose your preferred date at checkout. Cut-off for orders is midday the day before.
Your order will then arrive with you within 1 - 2 days of leaving us. We will provide DPD with your email address and mobile number and they will provide updates, you can then track your delivery.
With all orders, you can pick the date you would like it sending out. It defaults to the next available date.
🐷 Brand new free Click & Collect is now available 7 days a week from the Leeds bar on New Station Street. Choose your preferred date at checkout - you will receive an email notification from us when it is ready to collect. Collection will be available between the hours of 11am and 10pm. Cut-off for orders is midday the day before.