A traditional English cold meal based around bread, cheese and onions, this Friends of Ham Ploughman's box offers everything one could possible desire for a nice and filling lunch. While also available in our restaurant, for this Ham at Home box we have upped our game a little and added some extra charcuterie and cheese. Both the chaps and the ham come from our long-time supplier Lishman's based in Ilkley, and both cheeses are from British producers as well!
All meats and cheeses come in 100g portions.
Included in your box is:
- St. Andrew's Cheddar (UnP) - A mature cheddar aged for 14 months with strong flavours of grass and earth - you can almost taste the farm the cows are from!
- Kirkham's Lancashire (UnP) - A traditionally made aged Lancashire - buttery and yoghurty cheese that melts in the mouth.
- Bath Chaps - These bath chaps are dry-cured in a mixture of sugar, salt, and various spices for over a week. The pork cheeks are then hot-smoked over a mixture of beech and oak, steam-cooked, skinned, boned, and pressed into a block.
- Yorkshire Roast Ham - From our local supplier Lishman's in Ilkley, this ham has been cured in a traditional manner and is mild in flavour. Due to the nature of production, this ham only lasts for 7 days after opening.
- Pork Pie - Freshly collected from Malcolm Michaels Quality Butchers in Leeds Kirkgate Market.
- Balsamic Borettane Onions
- Perello Cocktail Gherkins
Wild & Fruitful Ploughman's Pickle
- Peter's Yard Sourdough Crispbreads
You can also add on an alcohol option:
Red Wine - Gran Cerdo Tempranillo
White Wine - Gran Cerdo White Rioja
- Beer - A 4-pack of assorted IPAs & Pale Ales
All cheeses are freshly cut and wrapped. Softs cheeses are best eaten within 5 - 7 days and hard cheeses within 7 - 10 days. All meats are vacuum-packed and are best eaten within 14 days. Photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
🐷 Click & Collect is now available 7 days a week from the Leeds bar on New Station Street. Choose your preferred date and one hour slot for collection within the cart - you will receive an email notification from us when it is ready to collect. Collection will be available between the hours of 11am and 9pm. Cut-off for orders is midday the day before.
🐷 Nationwide Courier Delivery via DPD 24-hour tracked service, is £7.95 for orders under £50, £3.95 for orders between £50 and £90 and free if you spend £90*. Postage for gift vouchers is £1.95.
We dispatch every Wednesday and Thursday - choose your preferred date of dispatch at checkout. Cut-off for orders is midday the day before.
Your order will then arrive with you within 1 - 2 days of leaving us using a tracked service to ensure quick delivery. We will provide DPD with your email address and mobile number and they will provide updates, you can then track your delivery.
DELIVERY OF PERISHABLE GOODS
The majority of items we send out are perishable and need to be delivered as quickly as possible without being returned to the depot. We ask that you aid this process by ensuring two things:
You enter a mobile phone number (of recipient) at checkout to receive text updates from DPD and enable redirecting if necessary
You leave a safe place in the "Add a Note to Your Order" section of the cart
We are not liable for any item that is undeliverable and returned to the depot if you have not filled out this information.
* Free standard delivery on orders over £90 to UK mainland addresses only. Excludes delivery to Scottish Islands, Highlands, and Islands - minimum order value for free delivery is higher. We are currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland.