A traditional English cold meal based around bread, cheese and onions, this Friends of Ham Ploughman's box offers everything one could possible desire for a nice and filling lunch. While also available in our restaurant, for this Ham at Home box we have upped our game a little and added some extra charcuterie and cheese. Both the chaps and the ham come from our long-time supplier Lishman's based in Ilkley, and both cheeses are from British producers as well!
All meats and cheeses come in 100g portions.
Included in your box is:
- St. Andrew's Cheddar (UnP) - A mature cheddar aged for 14 months with strong flavours of grass and earth - you can almost taste the farm the cows are from!
- Kirkham's Lancashire (UnP) - A traditionally made aged Lancashire - buttery and yoghurty cheese that melts in the mouth.
- Bath Chaps - These bath chaps are dry-cured in a mixture of sugar, salt, and various spices for over a week. The pork cheeks are then hot-smoked over a mixture of beech and oak, steam-cooked, skinned, boned, and pressed into a block.
- Yorkshire Roast Ham - From our local supplier Lishman's in Ilkley, this ham has been cured in a traditional manner and is mild in flavour. Due to the nature of production, this ham only lasts for 7 days after opening.
- Pork Pie - Freshly collected from Malcolm Michaels Quality Butchers in Leeds Kirkgate Market.
- Balsamic Borettane Onions
- Perello Cocktail Gherkins
Wild & Fruitful Ploughman's Pickle
- Peter's Yard Sourdough Crispbreads
You can also add on an alcohol option:
Red Wine - Gran Cerdo Tempranillo
White Wine - Gran Cerdo White Rioja
- Beer - A 4-pack of assorted IPAs & Pale Ales
All cheeses are freshly cut and wrapped. Softs cheeses are best eaten within 5 - 7 days and hard cheeses within 7 - 10 days. All meats are vacuum-packed and are best eaten within 14 days. Photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
🐷 We deliver locally every Thursday to LS1-21, LS27, LS28 & LS29. It's free if you spend £30 - anything under this we will charge a £2 delivery fee. Cut-off for orders is midday on Wednesday.
🐷 Nationwide Courier Delivery via DPD to any other postcodes is £7.95 or free if you spend £90. Postage for gift vouchers is £1.95.
We dispatch every Wednesday and Thursday - choose your preferred date at checkout. Cut-off for orders is midday the day before.
Your order will then arrive with you within 1 - 2 days of leaving us. We will provide DPD with your email address and mobile number and they will provide updates, you can then track your delivery.
With all orders, you can pick the date you would like it sending out. It defaults to the next available date.
🐷 Brand new free Click & Collect is now available 7 days a week from the Leeds bar on New Station Street. Choose your preferred date at checkout - you will receive an email notification from us when it is ready to collect. Collection will be available between the hours of 11am and 10pm. Cut-off for orders is midday the day before.