Seasonal Box (Meat & Cheese)
Everything you need to enjoy the classic Friends of Ham 2 Meat 2 Cheese Board at home, we choose the items depending on what's tasting great at the time.
Choose between a Box for 2 where you receive 100g of each cut item and one pack of crackers. Or a Box for 4 where you receive 200g of each cut item and two packs of crackers. Add on one of the alcohol options for that authentic night out at home experience.
You may also add on a loaf of white sourdough from Leeds Bread Coop.
In the Party Box for 6 you'll receive 300g of each cut item, 2 jars of cornichons, 2 jars of chutney and 3 packs of crackers. Party drinks options are 3 bottles of either wine; a case of 12 cans of beer; or a mixed case of each wine and 4 cans of beer.
Included in your box is:
- Ossocollo* - Classic coppa produced with Italian pigs, it has a mild flavour with an intense perfume.
- Venison Salami* - A gamey salami made from venison with green peppercorns.
- Rollright (P)* - A mellow, buttery, ‘washed-rind’ cheese based on the classic French cheese Reblochon.
- GoaShee (UnP)* - Comparable to Italian and Spanish hard cheeses, GoatShee is matured for around 6 months and is a beautiful mix between rich sweetness of sheep’s milk together with the delicate floral herbaceous notes from the goats’ milk.
Wild & Fruitful Chutney
- Peter's Yard Sourdough Crispbreads
You can also add on an alcohol option:
Red Wine - Gran Cerdo Tempranillo (2 bottles in the Box for 4)
White Wine - Gran Cerdo White Rioja (2 bottles in the Box for 4)
- Beer - assorted IPAs & Pale Ales (4 cans in the Box for 2, 8 cans in the Box for 4)
All cheeses are freshly cut and wrapped. Softs cheeses are best eaten within 5 - 7 days and hard cheeses within 7 - 10 days. All meats are vacuum-packed and are best eaten within 14 days. Photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
*Please note that meats & cheeses may be replaced subject to availability.
🐷 Click & Collect is now available 7 days a week from the Leeds bar on New Station Street. Choose your preferred date and one hour slot for collection within the cart - you will receive an email notification from us when it is ready to collect. Collection will be available between the hours of 11am and 9pm. Cut-off for orders is midday the day before.
🐷 Nationwide Courier Delivery via DPD 24-hour tracked service, is £7.95 for orders under £50, £3.95 for orders between £50 and £90 and free if you spend £90*. Postage for gift vouchers is £1.95.
We dispatch every Wednesday and Thursday - choose your preferred date of dispatch at checkout. Cut-off for orders is midday the day before.
Your order will then arrive with you within 1 - 2 days of leaving us using a tracked service to ensure quick delivery. We will provide DPD with your email address and mobile number and they will provide updates, you can then track your delivery.
DELIVERY OF PERISHABLE GOODS
The majority of items we send out are perishable and need to be delivered as quickly as possible without being returned to the depot. We ask that you aid this process by ensuring two things:
You enter a mobile phone number (of recipient) at checkout to receive text updates from DPD and enable redirecting if necessary
You leave a safe place in the "Add a Note to Your Order" section of the cart
We are not liable for any item that is undeliverable and returned to the depot if you have not filled out this information.
* Free standard delivery on orders over £90 to UK mainland addresses only. Excludes delivery to Scottish Islands, Highlands, and Islands - minimum order value for free delivery is higher. We are currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland.