- due to Government restrictions we are currently only able to offer table service, no orders can be taken at the bar
- we ask that you download the COVID-19 Track & Trace app and when arriving at either venue you check in - the bar code is placed at both bar's entrance doors
- we ask that you wear a face covering when entering the premises and when walking around such as to the toilets etc, you may take your covering off when seated at your table
- due to local restrictions in both Ilkley and Leeds we can currently only accept groups up to a maximum size of 6 people
- if sitting inside you may only be from one household
- if sitting outside in Ilkley, you may be from more than one household while still observing the rule of 6
- we can however take payment for any shop takeaway purchases at both venues at the bar
- bookings are not essential and we welcome walk-ins, however at busier times (such as sunny days in Ilkley) we do recommend them
- booking is available by emailing or phoning either venue- see their individual pages for contact details
- we have introduced a QR code ordering system in Leeds - go to the Leeds page to download our menu and order directly to the bar
- introduced hand sanitiser stations at various points around each venue - please use when you enter
- we have installed minimally invasive screens around our bar & food prep areas where any customer contact may occur
- we have provided appropriate face masks for all staff to use
- regular cleaning of toilets throughout the day
- cleaning down tables and chairs between customers
- we have moved tables to ensure effective social distancing is possible and in Leeds we did a little work and removed one of our upstairs toilets to enable better social distancing and greater flow around tables
- increased the size of our beer garden space in Ilkley so more customers can sit outside and added in covers and heaters to keep you dry and warm
- taking card or contactless payments as much as possible
- we will continue to monitor advice provided by the Government and will change our rules accordingly should there be any local lockdowns
For those who still understandably feel uncomfortable eating out we have set up a mini shop in each bar to enable you to buy any of the products we have on our menus to enjoy at home.
In Ilkley we have extended our little shop to cover much of the front bar area and in Leeds we have set up a shop in the Ham Bar which is accessible through it's own door - you don't even need to go into the main bar!
All wines and beers are available at 20% off our drink-in price. We now have a large range or these products on our website available for UK-wide courier delivery or Click & Collect.
A great way to enjoy Friends of Ham in the comfort of your own home.